MatterSphere Consultancy & Development
Fusion undertake a wide variety of bespoke MatterSphere development and consultancy.
This can range from a simple data capture screen to a custom NBI process.
We will use our wealth of knowledge and experience to help guide you to the best solution for you needs.
We also offer a range of off the shelf products that help you get immediate improvement in your day to day.
What is Mattersphere?
MatterSphere is a robust client and matter management system that provides firms with a single, unified way to view and manage day-to-day activities. Built entirely within the familiar Microsoft® Office environment, MatterSphere automates and standardises manual processes with built-in workflows and allows lawyers to easily manage clients, matters, documents, and all associated details in a familiar interface. As part of the Thomson Reuters Elite family of innovative solutions for professional services firms, MatterSphere provides a strong enterprise-class solution with limitless functionality that helps firms unify the entire matter lifecycle, from beginning to end.
What are the benefits of using Mattersphere?
- Enhanced collaboration enables your practice groups to work as one and to manage matters across their entire lifecycle
- Automated matter workflow and tracking improves efficiency and productivity
- Communication, matter tracking, and document management/assembly tools keep you on top of your matters and give your clients a predictable and transparent service
- Dedicated client portal empowers your clients through secure 24/7 access to their ongoing cases, driving client satisfaction and minimizing non-billable time
- Access the data you need anytime, anywhere, from any Windows® desktop, Web browser, smartphone, or tablet
- Organise and automate case and matter management, streamlining matter workflow and increasing quality and efficiency
- Gain control over information management and ensure client satisfaction and confidence
- Reduce multiple data points and redundancy
- Collect, share, and utilise practice intelligence for maximum team effectiveness
- Easily guide staff to consistently deliver the highest standard work product in accordance with defined best practices.
Here’s what one of our customers says:
“We continue to work with Fusion on all of our Mattersphere related work and Fusion remain our first port of call for advice and guidance. Our journey with Fusion has been very positive and we would have no hesitation in recommending them as a supplier to any other organisation”Luke Elstone-Bryan, Programme Manager at Bevan Brittan