Proactive IT for today, tomorrow and the future
While many IT consultants concentrate on providing quick fixes to everyday problems, few have the expertise to anticipate problems before they impact on your business. And fewer still have the ability to develop bespoke solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Fusion combines IT solutions, specialist support and bespoke system development into one, to provide a single, seamless IT service tailored to your business, your working practices and your people.
So you can relax knowing your investment will work hard today, tomorrow and for years to come.
7 reasons why it pays to choose Fusion
- You’ll always get the best recommendation for you, your IT system and your budget. We’re 100% independent and impartial, so we’re not tied to any one manufacturer or supplier. This allows us to make recommendation based purely on experience and suitability, not commission or availability.
- We’re experts when it comes to configuring, developing, training, upgrading and supporting MatterSphere legal products. If you have MatterSphere, Fusion are the go-to company to talk to about getting the most out of your investment.
- We are Legal Sector specialists who understand the subtleties of the industry and the pressures law firms face. We also know what works for you and your users.
- You’ll have the peace of mind of knowing that everyone who works on your IT system is an IT expert, not just an IT salesman. We train all our employees to the highest standards, so they instinctively know every piece of hardware or software they work with.
- We future proof your IT systems and automatically keep you up to date with the latest software updates. This helps to prevent problems and protect your IT system against security threats.
- Your data will always be safe and secure. All computers and laptops are synchronised with the server, which we’ll regularly back up to both onsite and, on request, offsite locations. We also take steps to protect your network against external threats.
- Your IT system will be regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure you have plenty of space and your hardware is performing to the best of its ability. This helps us to catch problems early, and take action before they affect your system.