Microsoft 365 and Office 365 has been around for a long time now, it’s tried and tested. There was a time when it didn’t scale well in large organisations, but nowadays if you have 5 users or 5000 users then Microsoft 365 is for you.
It’s all about the implementation and how you go about educating your employees.
Your trusted IT supplier should be talking to you about the various packages that Microsoft offer. In fact for some clients who don’t have any systems that need a server we are able to move you into a pure 365 cloud environment.
Microsoft 365 combined with Microsoft Teams provides businesses and Users with significant business benefits
Be Productive Anywhere
Get work done and stay connected whether you’re working remotely or onsite.
- Chat, call and host meetings
- Share documents in the cloud
- Collaborate using Office apps
- Connect via email and calendar
Secure your Business
Help safeguard business data with built-in security features.
- Defend against cyberthreats
- Make customer data more secure
- Help secure your devices
- Manage users and devices
Get a Cost-effective Solution
Streamline IT setup, management, and costs with a single productivity solution.
- Improve user productivity
- Save on automation and IT costs
- Consolidate vendor spend
- Reduce cost of security risks