Making hosting your solutions easy for you
fusionCloud provides managed cloud hosting that is reliable, efficient, productive and high performing. Plus, the option to add-on storage, security, and monitoring capabilities.
How does it work?
It’s simple. With fusionCloud, your data and applications are placed on hardware in our data centre, to which you connect with an internet connection. All you need is a device and an internet connection. Wherever you are, you can continue working as you move around, safely, and securely. Fusion will ensure that you have:
- An enterprise class solution available for everyone
- Market leading, leading-edge software
- An ISO accredited data centre, covering all standards for compliance and security
- Enterprise level security, 2FA, malware protection and offsite backups
- A fully redundant solution across multiple UK data centres
- Licensing that is baked into our solution allowing you to run any version of the software
- Current user count statistics so you will only ever pay for the licenses you are using
- Stringent monitoring in our 24/7 NOC with tools that proactively notify us of a problem before you experience an issue
- Detailed monitoring and reporting on any metric that you need. In fact, we are specialists in SQL servers and database optimisation
- Tools that ensure we can gain insight into your core business applications and stop problems in their track
fusionCloud can be delivered with locally or geographically based redundancy options. Plus, you have the freedom to select various recovery time and recovery point objectives, so you can be up and running again as soon as possible. For example, fusionCloud has clients with data replicating between data centres every 5 minutes and recovery points of up to 12 months old. fusionCloud also offer different storage options ensuring we can deliver anything from our standard hybrid offering, to our pure SSD premium storage option or even slower spinning disk storage for archive data.
You will know exactly which vendors and tools that we use.
Qualified & Certified
We hold certifications from the worlds’ leading technology brands, along with accreditations from the ISO Standards 27001 and 9001 for Security and Quality.
Leading The Way
From years of experience in working with the biggest and best platforms, we’ve migrated thousands of users who now benefit from the agility that cloud hosting brings.
Why choose fusionCloud?
- Greater degree of flexibility, enabling employees to move around the office or working from home
- Access your applications and data from anywhere, anytime, and on any device
- Cloud computing eliminates the capital expense of buying hardware and software
- Scalability to your business (up and down)
- Transparency with pricing
- Secure backup and disaster recovery
- Works from any kind of connection (Virgin, BT, 4G, 5G)
- ISO accredited to standards 27001 and 9001 for Security and Quality
Our clients have the freedom to purchase hardware that will sit in our cloud, benefit from our investment, and use our resilient networks. This is a half-way house and means our technical architects are responsible for delivering a reserved amount of compute and storage in the way you require. If you are contemplating or already have your own data centre and IT team this could be an excellent option giving you the financial benefits of running your own kit, but without the administrative headache. Our cloud buy-in tends to be reserved for firms with 300 users and above.
Should fusionCloud private cloud not be for you, we can advise and deliver a Microsoft Azure solution. Microsoft Azure does have its place and can offer some advantages in certain circumstances over a private cloud or on-premise solution. Our dedicated team of solutions architects can help you understand the best path and move forward with confidence.
Ready to get started?
We also offer a range of cloud solutions and hosted services including managed hosting, cloud desktop, storage, cloud backup, anti-virus, anti-spam and more.
To learn more about IT flexibility and our fusionCloud platform call 0333 2414123 or email [email protected].