My matter has disappeared!
You cant see the matter you are looking for in any of the Matter Search screens and it is not displaying in a search.
Has it been closed?
If the matter has been marked as closed it will have been removed from all live lists therefore search screens will not by default display them.
Command Centre – Matter List
Ensure the Fee Earner field is set to the named fee earner on the file (if not know we will do a different kind of search – See below)
- Click List All
This will reveal all matters for the named fee earner including all closed/non live matters.
- Select the MatterSphere Tab
- Click Matter Information
- Enter the Client Number
- Click Confirm
Scenario 1 – Client only has 1 matter
When the Client selected only has one matter and that has been closed, when you search you will get the following message.
- Click Yes to List all Matters and therefore see your closed matter.
Scenario 2 – Client has multiple live and closed matters
When the Client selected has had multiple matters and some are closed you will not automatically see a list of all matters but only live ones initially.
- Click on the Matter No drop down list to view matters
- If the one you want is not there (the example below shows 16 is missing)
- Tick the List all Matters box
- Click on the Matter No drop down list again and all matters will be visible and available to select.
These are just a few examples of shortcuts within MatterSphere. If you wish to receive more information a bespoke training session can be provided to assist in providing useful tips for your organisation to help improve MatterSphere use. Please contact our Training Department. [email protected]