Fusion have charity at the core of their business and we are excited to share our latest challenge.
We are supporting the 25th Anniversary of The Laura Crane Youth Cancer Trust and its continued fight against cancer in teen and young adults, and ask you to help us raise money and make a massive difference to the lives of so many young people.
So, the entire team will be doing their bit for the charity over the next month and need your help.
There are a number of challenges they will be undertaking as donations come in and they include:
- £50 – James will down 3 shots of vinegar
- £100 – Bucket of baked beans over Jim’s head in the car park
- £150 – Everyone will dance live on Insta #25jive #jivetalkin
- £200 – Dev team will wear pyjamas for all meetings for a day
- £300 – Support Team will dress-up for a day
- £500 – Jake will wear a wig to work for a week
- £1000 – Helen will dye her hair pink and Gary purple
- £2500 – Gary, Jake and Matt will get Fusion tattoos
So get donating and you’ll see our team do their bit for this amazing charity.
You can donate here – every single penny counts and will make a difference to the lives of so many young people with cancer.
You can follow our challenges across social media #25to250 #25yearfight.