fusionCloud provides managed cloud hosting that is reliable and high performance, offering add-on storage, security, and monitoring capabilities.
How does it work?
With fusionCloud, all of your data and applications are placed on hardware in a data centre, which you connect to with an internet connection. All you need is a device and an internet connection, wherever you are – you can continue working as you move around, safely, and securely.
- An enterprise solution for everyone
- Market leading, bleeding edge software
- Our data centre is ISO accredited, covering all standards for compliance and security
- Fully redundant solution
- Enteprise security, 2fa, malware protection and offsite backups
Benefits of using fusionCloud
- Greater degree of flexibility, enabling employees to move around the office or working from home
- Access your applications and data from anywhere, anytime, and on any device
- Cloud computing eliminates the capital expense of buying hardware and software
- Scalability to your business (up and down)
- Transparency with OpEx pricing
- Secure backup and disaster recovery
- Works from any kind of connection (Virgin, BT, 4g)
Ready to get started
We also offer a range of cloud solutions and hosted services including managed hosting, cloud desktop, storage, cloud backup, anti-virus, anti-spam and more.
To learn more about IT flexibility and our fusionCloud platform call 0333 2414123 or email [email protected].