We can’t escape the fact that the legal world is full of forms.
Much of the data contained in these forms, you either ask your clients to fill in or complete them on their behalf.
Often, the data that needs to go into these forms is already within your case management system, and you are asking the fee earner or assistant to manually rekey the data.
Earlier this year, Fusion brought you FormFill in conjunction with FormEvo ™. Now, our newly released version provides far more flexibility in accessing the key client data contained in your case management system, and injecting it directly into the form.
Our existing features from v1 are still available :
- Single sign-on with FormEvo
- Launch a new form instance by passing the client reference number
- Finalised PDF saved back into document management
- Integration with Fusion Portalplex product to allow your clients to populate and sign forms
- Mapping of simple data fields
Version 2 delivers enhanced data population in the following areas:
- Allows you to map fields with data taken from any table in the database
- Allows you to hide database tables and columns that contain sensitive data you do not wish to pick from
- Automatically creates MatterSphere entity relationships ( Client > Matter > Associates ) to allow you to drill down to the required data
- Allows creation and editing of entity relationships for other data held in the database
- Code lookup columns can be mapped to the relevant code lookup, so that the description is populated instead of the value
- Create compound values to concatenate data – such as references, full address details, truncated address details
- A choice of delimiters for compound values can be used, such as comma, line feed, forward slash
- Replace data. Override data values if required. Useful for fields such as Y/N or gender M/F, or for filling in tickboxes
- Missing Values detected and advice given with popup help text
- Multiple Row handling dialogue boxes for users (manual population)
- Multiple Row automatic handling (e.g. First Defendant, Second Defendant for certain forms).
As you can probably see, FormFill has evolved somewhat since version 1, basically if you have the data in your case management, we can setup FormFill to automatically map your data into the required form.
To use FormFill, there is an expectation that your staff will have some technical database knowledge or are actively developing within your current case management system, so can confidently use FormFill after some basic training of how the interface works.
Where technical skills / availability is not available within your organisation, Fusion can provide technical resources that will do the leg work in mapping your key forms at normal development rates.