An online meeting not only allows you to communicate via, online, video, chat and audio but you can also share files and collaborate with people outside of your organisation in real time. No need for multiple emails with document versions, amend them when you can all view.
Set up a meeting in Teams
- Go to meetings and create a new meeting inviting internal and external people as required. Remember you can invite a whole team via Channels
- Add notes i.e Agenda notes
- Share files in advance
Start the meeting
- Go to the meeting appointment in Teams Meetings or via Outlook, there is a link in both appointments to enter the meeting
- Audio and visual communication
- Screen Share
- In meeting chat functionality
- Share Files and edit
- Create Meeting Notes
- Use Whiteboard
- Record the meeting
- Switch presenters
- Invite people to join during the meeting
You can invite up to 100 people into a Teams meeting. Larger groups would be via live events function.
The meeting notes functionality and whiteboard is restricted to your own organisation and will not be visible by external people nor are they available for meetings with more than 20.
Please take a look at our instruction video to help you get started
Over the coming days we will post helpful hints and tips on how to utilise some of these features and help you make the most of your Team Application.
If you’d like more information on Microsoft Teams and how it can help your business during this crisis, get in touch….call us or email us today….let’s #statyconnected during this unprecedented time we are all facing.