As we are now firmly in 2020 you may be assessing your training requirements for your teams for the upcoming year.
Here at Fusion we specialise in training staff to get the most out of MatterSphere to ensure optimum usage of your case management system.
This training may be one or a combination of any of the following:
- Bespoke training to fit business needs and skill gaps
- Refresher sessions on key MatterSphere areas
- Introductory training
- New feature training
- Other business applications e.g. MS Office, Digital Dictation etc.
Alternatively, we can offer courses which require more than one days training:
- Advanced training for key personnel e.g. SDK training for IT
- Precedent and Power User training for Administrators
- Programme of multiple training sessions as required.
Our highly experienced, skilled trainers can discuss potential training needs with you to assist in providing the best package of training to either enhance efficiency and productivity or to overcome any other issues that you may have.
Most training can be provided in a variety of flexible methods:
- Onsite Training – Groups or individuals
- Remote Training – Small groups or individuals
- Hourly, half days and/or full days
- Staggered over an intermittent timescale
- Combination of methods
Please contact us so we can work together to provide the most beneficial and suitable package to meet your needs at reasonable costs.
We would love to assist you and are keen to work with you to identify any training needs that you may have.
All enquires to our Training Manager, Sharon. Email: email@example.com or ring: 01484 500767