Fusion are very excited to be providing additional functionality for the Client Portal provided by Thomson Reuters. The portal allows individuals to be able to login, from anywhere using any device, and view the progress of their matter via the modern looking and feature packed portal. They can exchange messages with the solicitor in question, make payments, upload/download documents, digitally sign documents and much more.
Fusion are now working with a number of firms who are very keen to be able provide access to this invaluable portal to their customers so that they can have a much greater insight into their matter at relative ease.
The Client Portal has the following functionality/features available:
- Self manage personal data and login security, password reset etc. (no administration required)
- 2 factor authentication can be set for extra security
- Sign documents securely
- Perform automated Identity checks
- Make secure payments online
- View matters
- View up-to-date position of matter by viewing Taskflows
- View, download and upload documents direct
- View matter notes (Notes added on the production of documents)
- Message the person responsible for matter and view any messages sent to them.
- Reduced administration
- Client personal data updated and managed by client.
- Potential reduction in postage/paper consumption/printing costs etc.
- Data capture updates Mattersphere and keeps records up-to-date
- Integrates seamlessly with MatterSphere Taskflows (tasks can be linked to portal information and auto-update)
- Matter handlers receive document upload and message notifications for responsive matter management
- Document viewing control (control which documents clients can view on the portal)
- Portal message history recorded in the matter.
- Automated client identity checks and online AML checks
Example of Client Portal screens