Businesses face many challenges in preparing for the GDPR before it comes into force in May 2018. It is important that they understand their current state and the steps necessary to move toward compliance with the GDPR.Fusion are partnering with Ramsdens Solicitors to provide a free event, addressing the legal and technological demands of GDPR. (This event is a follow up to the event we hosted in November 2017.)
The event that will be taking place on Thursday 26 April at The Media Centre and brings together three industry experts to help you to understand how GDPR will have an impact across your whole business.
We will be covering the following:
- Is your organisation ready for the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- Understanding your data
- Getting your data policies right
- Data Protection improvement
- Technology to help mitigate GDPR risk
- Q&A session
- Jamie Watson, Managing Director at Fusion IT Management
- Stephen Newman, Head of Corporate at Ramsdens Solicitors LLP
- Nathan Bown, Consultant at Viden Consulting
Registration at The Media Centre is from 08:30, a continental breakfast will be available and afterwards there will be a question and answer session, it is anticipated the event will end by 10:30.
This event is free of charge and places will be limited. You can book a place at our event here or call us on 08451 221240 if you’d like more information.