Matter changes to my document are not Saving!
When you are in a document and notice that there are incorrect details that have been brought through the automatic fields, you cannot simply manually amend in the document because:
- When you go to save/print the document will update the fields automatically and bring the original data back through so it will still be incorrect
- You need to update the information so that it will be correct when anyone else needs to use that Matter
Update Matter Information
This will update the details relevant to the Matter. The Matter record will be updated. This will affect any fields that bring through matter data such as Matter name if used in the heading.
- Click on Current Document Tab > Current Matter Info icon
- Change the necessary details on the Matter screen
- Click Save & OK to complete
You will see an information box appear please click on yes this will update the fields in the document
All information is now updated in this letter and for future in this Matter record.
NOTE: If the information box does not appear select the Re-Link Fields Icon
See the attached Guides and Video for further instruction also training on any element of MatterSphere is available, please contact email@example.com to discuss your requirements.