MatterSphere will allow you to copy an existing Associate or all Associates from one matter to another matter for the same Client.
How is this beneficial?
- Not having to search for the same contact again
- Reproducing Associate lists quickly between Client Matters
- Will recognise if the Associate already exists on the matter.
- Associate detail is copied exactly so all copied associates will require Associated fields to be updated i.e. Headings etc.
- Certain Associate types will not copy (e.g. an Adult Occupier will not copy to any other matter type but a Witness will) This is because some Associate types are linked to particular matter types only.
- Associates can only be copied to matters for the same Client.
Copy an Associate
Select the Matter that contains the Associate you wish to copy
- Click the Associate Tab
- Select the Associate to copy and click on the Copy To button
- Select the matter to copy to
- When the matter is highlighted either double click or click on the Select button
The information window will now tell you if copying has been successful and if you want to go to the matter (say Yes) this will allow you to amend the Associate details on the new matter.
Make all necessary changes to the Associate information only i.e. Heading, Salutation, Associated Format
See the Guide below and the training video for further instruction. More hints and tips are available on this website and training sessions can be provided in accordance with your requirements on application.