Fusion are excited to reveal an upcoming product Webinar for a new bolt-on product for MatterSphere called Precedent Assist, published by Sydney based software firm MOSMAR.
Precedent Assist improves vastly on the standard MatterSphere precedent authoring interface in a number of key ways, covered in the short video above.
To summarise the main software features:
- It’s incredibly fast, compared to the standard Precedent Manager and “Current Document Tab” Interface
- Precedent fields can be copied between documents templates (standard MatterSphere can’t handle this).
- Standard field and extended data field search is quick and accurate
- Every field can be dragged and dropped exactly where you need it.
The planned webinar is scheduled for Thursday 23rd November 11.30am – 12.00pm
Provisional Webinar Schedule (30 mins duration):
- Limitations and Issues with standard MatterSphere
- Precedents as high value commercial assets
- Introducing Precedent Assist
- Interface Overview
- Speed of Searching for Fields
- Field grouping view
- Building precedents with a real Matter / Case Preview
- Paste fields between similar Precedents
- Powerful Developer Functions
- Extended Q&A after close
If you would like more information or to book onto the Webinar, get in touch. Call Fusion to discuss your requirements on 03332414123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.